Restaurant Manager - Luton
2AA Rosette Restaurant Manager - Luton
2AA Rosette Restaurant Manager, Luton Hoo Hotel,Golf and Spa to join our Management Team.
This is a rare opportunity to join the management team at this stunning Grade I listed property with 228 bedrooms, 4 food & beverage outlets including fine dining restaurant, brasserie, bar and mansion house lounge, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, luxury spa and championship golf course.
The Wernher Restaurant Manager, will be responsible for all food and beverage service of this 2AA Rosette Restaurant. As Restaurant Manager you will provide the highest quality of guest service with the aim at all times to exceed expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction, maximum repeat custom and maintain quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to join the management team.
Restaurant Manager Key Responsibilities
- To provide the highest quality of guest service.
- Aim to at all times exceed expectations and maintain our 5 star status by aiming for a 5 red star standard.
- To contribute to the profitable operation of the hotel by maintaining and adhering to allocated budgets and controlling stock.
- Ensure that best practice is applied to all personnel and development activities with employment law legislation adhered to at all times.
- To consult with the Operations Manager and Executive Chef in relation to changing food styles and expectations of the guests and that this information is communicated effectively.
- To ensure all new employees attend a Restaurant department induction from their first day of employment to ensure that they receive relevant and comprehensive training relating to the Licensing Act, Health and Safety, fire evacuation and standards of performance are communicated.
- You will need a strong operational track record with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage.
- You will have excellent verbal communication skills, be highly organised, passionate and self motivated.
- You will be enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- Proven experience of managing a team is essential as is the ability to train, develop and motivate people to achieve the targets that will be set.
- You should be able to demonstrate a successful career within restaurants that shows excellent customer care and management skills.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
- Share of 10% Service Charge
- Live in and relocation accommodation is available
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate.