Night Team Member - Solihull
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Night Team Member. The ideal candidate will primarily be around to support the reception operation fully during the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am, and be ready to work in a busy fast paced environment, have the ability to communicate effectively between your colleagues and with other departments within the hotel. The ideal candidate will need to be able to integrate with our guests, to ensure that all guests’ needs are met at all times. You will have a good knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and will pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises, in order to offer the highest level of customer service.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To ensure every effort is made to meet guest needs, with all comments and complains being actioned following procedures laid down by the Hotel policies and procedures.
- Welcoming all guests and non-residents in a friendly and inviting manner. Complete guest card and cash payments and to take appropriate payment and records as necessary.
- To liaise with all departments to ensure effective and efficient communication at all times. Checking in and out hotel guests using Rezlynx as the property management system.
- Ensure overnight cleaning duties are performed thoroughly as per the cleaning schedule set down.
- Prepare and deliver any overnight In Room Dining orders, as well as ensuring the kitchen is left clean and in line with food safety regulations.
- Dealing with general enquiries from hotel guests and non-residents to the best of your ability.
- To undertake general administration duties as directed by management.
- Answering call and emails and ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
- Dealing with general reservation enquiries from hotel guests and non-residents to the best of your ability.
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can multi task effectively, be enthusiastic and positive in their nature and have a willingness to learn.
Shift times are usually 11pm - 7.00am depending on business demands and needs.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.