Recreation Assistant | Burton-on-Trent
Recreation Assistant - Meadowside Leisure Centre
Competitive rate of pay
Everyone Active is currently seeking a high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individual. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
You must demonstrate a positive attitude and be committed to achieving high standards of customer service. You will join our existing team in carrying out a range of duties including setting up equipment, general areas of responsibility and cleaning.
You must take pride in your work, always be punctual, organised and totally reliable. You will be in the front line of customer care, providing advice and information, helping customers of all ages and generally providing a high level of service. You must hold a valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Can deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Are able to work as part of a team that succeeds
- Are able to follow operational procedures
- Have a flexible approach to covering shifts, early, late and weekends
- Are willing to support the team in maintaining a clean and safe environment for users of the centres
For more details on the position or to apply, send a current CV.
Apply for Recreation Assistant | Burton-on-Trent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly