Assistant General Manager - London - £28k + benefits
Assistant General Manager - Alice House, Queen's Park - £28k + benefits & bonus
Alice House is a busy local bar serving delicious seasonal food, great beer and amazing Sunday roasts to the people of Queen's Park.
We are looking for a team focused, organised and ambitious Assistant General Manager to join the GM in driving the business to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £28k + some brilliant benefits & bonus scheme.
- 28 days holiday plus an extra day for each year of service.
- Meals provided on shift & 25% off everything in all ULG venues when you're off.
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team parties, supplier visits, produce tours, international wine trips.
- Full training and support to help you further your career with a flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience.
- A supportive, fun, culture focused place to work.
What are we looking for?
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a winning team.
- You have around 2 years experience at Duty Management or above in a busy, high volume venue.
- You love building winning teams and driving sales.
- You’re passionate about fantastic service & have a genuine desire to give people a great time.
- You're committed and driven to develop professionally.
ULG is a young, fast growing company with loads of opportunity for those who want to work hard and have fun. We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with a CV and good luck!