Duty Manager - Watford
Duty Manager - Topgolf Watford
Do you love a buzzing atmosphere, a thrilling game and great food and drink? At TOPGOLF, we take the best aspects of all three to create an experience you simply cannot find anywhere else.
If this sounds like an experience you would like to be part of delivering, apply now and start your DUTY MANAGER career at TOPGOLF!
Our Duty Managers are key members of the management team. Using your prior experience in a Guest facing Management role, you’ll be responsible for driving the teams forward at venue, creating a safe, secure environment of excellence and fun for both guests and associates.
On shift, you will be an ambassador for Topgolf, solving day-to-day challenges encouraging the Topgolf Way with our team and delivering appropriate coaching and development of our associates.
Each of our Duty Managers are assigned a focus area of the business, to provide them with ownership and personal development, whether working alongside Heads of Department to oversee the Bar, Guest Services or Standards, you will be driven to deliver excellence and quality throughout both your focus area and the venue as a whole.
What we’re looking for:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the hospitality or leisure industry
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
- Leadership skills
- Food and beverage experience
In return we offer:
- 10% quarterly performance related bonus
- Professional development in a fast-growing company
- 50% off our food menu
- Discounted use of Topgolf, extending to friends and family across all UK Topgolf venues
- Trips, days out and invite to our prestigious ‘Star Awards’
- Full induction and training provided