General Assistants - Keswick
Live in Couple/Friends - Housekeeping and Bar - Inn on the Square
We are looking for 2 General Assistants, one for the Bar and one for Housekeeping, so are able to consider friends or couples for these positions
What we are looking for in you:
- You will have previous experience working within a busy hotel in either a front or back of house role
- Have flair, charisma, and charm with the ability to provide the highest levels of service to our customers.
- Be immaculately presented, attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to needs of the customer and restaurant management team
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
What we can offer you in return:
- Equal Share of Tips.
- E-Learning programme - Nationally Recognised Qualifications
- Aprox 40 hours per week. (varying depending on trade)
- Live-in accommodation available at a small charge to include 3 Meals per day, all Bills, WiFi access, laundry and kitchen facilities
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Monthly Pay.
- Work Based Pension Scheme Available (to those eligible).
- Discounted Meals & Drinks
Who we are
Our Lake District Hotels are a distinctive collection of six award winning hotels in the Lake District owned and run by the Graves family and situated in the most beautiful parts of the Lake District. From 4-star luxury Lake District hotels on the shores of Lake Ullswater and Derwentwater Lake, to traditional coaching inns and hotels in Keswick - our Lake District hotels are recognised for the warmth of our welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The Hotel: The Inn on the Square boast 34 bedrooms, the AA accredited, one rosette, Brossen Steakhouse Restaurant with open display kitchen, cocktail bar, and substantial lounges; and a separate pub ‘The Queens Head’, this is a modern food-led hotel with some of the best accommodation around.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 1 week of submitting your application. Thank you