Beauty Therapist - European Beach Hotel
Do you fancy a change of scenery and want to work in some stunning locations in the Mediterranean?
Our Beauty Therapists are responsible for carrying out high quality treatments using our skincare brand ‘Elemis’ whilst providing outstanding levels of customer service.
- To provide outstanding treatments to guests using our Elemis skincare brand.
- To ensure high feedback from treatments ensuring the high standards at met.
- To show competence in retail sales and the ability to hit salon targets set by your salon manager on a weekly and seasonal basis
- To assist in all Viva activities including staff meetings, educational events, unpacking orders, inventory, sales promotions, advertising and marketing the service through the hotel, cleaning and housekeeping duties of the salon.
- To maintain the spa rooms and other work areas in a professional manner that includes stocking trolleys, cleaning all areas, folding linen and instrument sterilization.
- To aid your salon manager in cashing up and reconciling payments when and where requested.
- To provide reception cover within the spa, when necessary through your working week
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 beauty Therapy
- Minimum of 1 year practical experience from qualifying
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Elemis product training desired but not essential
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK bank account
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at hotel and a competitive salary!
Looking for adventure? ✓ Want to travel to stunning locations? ✓ Keen to develop your skills? ✓ Want to meet like-minded people? ✓ Love new experiences? ✓
Apply for Beauty Therapist - European Beach Hotel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly