Kitchen Team Leader - Cardiff
Do you have an appetite for a new career…. As our Kitchen Team Leader you’ll lead the kitchen team on shift and be responsible for ensuring the food is cooked perfectly to spec every time. Kitchen standards and safety will also be top priority to you whilst making sure the stock levels and stock rotation are correct at all times. It’s fast paced, but fun and often the hours are unsociable, so to succeed with us you’ll have to love this type of environment.
As our Kitchen Team Leader you’ll be awesome at:
- Creating unforgettable dining experiences - ensuring the food is strikingly good
- Working efficiently and at speed - getting food to customers quickly
- Being a positive energy around people
- Leading and supporting others, training them to deliver their best
- Being ready and willing to learn - previous experience is preferred but we’ll train you our way
As well as your hourly pay (paid fortnightly) you'll enjoy a great benefits package such as discounted food on shift, free bowling with 30% off food and drink when you visit with friends and family, healthcare cash plan, plus lots more!
What’s next?If you are keen to take the next step in your career, think you could make an impact and are ready to be bowled over with excitement, be quick and apply today. We also offer a 12 month fast track Management Training programme which is available for team leaders wanting to progress their career.