Beauty Therapist - Cirencester
Beauty Therapist - Barnsley Spa, Cirencester
The Calcot Collection is a small privately owned company that is home to a portfolio of four acclaimed hotels. Not considering ourselves as a group, each of our hotels celebrates its own style and personality and offers a different and unique experience that is signature to their offering.
Barnsley House is situated in the centre of the Cotswold village of Barnsley, near Cirencester, this is a country hotel like no other. Set in exquisite landscaped gardens Barnsley House is reminiscent of a stunning stately home with grounds to match. When it comes to dinner time, you can choose between The Potager restaurant or The Village Pub. The Potager is light and airy and serves fresh, local produce and vegetables picked from our very own kitchen garden (where possible). The Village Pub provides a relaxed alternative, serving delicious food, great ales, open fires and comfy seating.
We are currently looking for a Beauty Therapist to join our team at Barnsley House.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out a range of treatments to an extremely high standard
- Assisting the Beauty Management Team
- Building a regular client base
- Ensuring Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Computer literate
- Good team player
- Must have own transport
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Meals while on duty
- Long service awards
- Free car park
- Commission on retail sales
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Discounts on food and stays in our properties
- Discount on stays in Pride of Britain properties
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. We cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Apply for Beauty Therapist - Cirencester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly