Housekeeping Supervisor - London
Housekeeping Supervisor - New OpeningWe embrace, we create, we innovate; The Standard never stands still. Be part of our unconventional, bold, irreverent, evolved and personal takeover of London. The Standard London, our first international property will create a unique symbiosis of City and brand where our people are hosts to a world that uniquely London, yet anything but standard….
At the heart of our hotels are of course of people who through their vibrancy and energy bring our properties to life. Join us as we seek to cast a team of diverse and dynamic individuals that will capture the very essence of the Standard London to join our team as Housekeeping SupervisorYour roleAs the Housekeeping Supervisor, you assist the Housekeeping manager in overseeing the team and ensuring cleanliness and sanitation of the hotel, guest rooms, public areas, laundry, and other assigned areas.You have a good understanding of our guests needs and give your team members direction to fulfill these needs in a fast and effective way. You display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to work in order to inspire and motivate the members of the team, creating an enjoyable, cohesive and supportive working environment to work within Do you have what it takes to be a Housekeeping Supervisor at The StandardWhile we take every detail of design and guest experience seriously, we do not take ourselves too seriously. ‘Standard People’ are at the heart of our brand; vivid, dynamic and engaging. You’ll intrinsically understand the unique microcosm and the context of our venues and city you represent.While prior experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor is always useful all are welcome at the Standard; you will have however an uncompromised and natural flair for service and be able to build genuine relationships with guests that enable us to not only preempt needs but foresee desires. In addition to this you will also need….
- A proven track record as a Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeping Coordinator with the ability to inspire and motivate a team, ideally gained in a similar ‘Lifestyle’ or boutique hotel sector
- Highly motivated and pro-active; acting with professionalism and positivity in all interactions
- Have exceptional administration and organisation skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver effective training to maintain consistent service standards
- Opening experience preferred
- Expert abilities in Opera, Knowcross, Fourth and Microsoft Office