Kitchen Team Member - Gloucester
Fixed Term Team Member - Kitchen - Gloucester Services
What we’re looking for
Do you share our passion for good food and service and want to be part of a great team?
Do you want the opportunity to work with fresh local ingredients and assist our Chefs to deliver the best quality dishes?
Ideally you would have experience in a similar environment with an understanding of basic food safety but if you share our passion for producing good food we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values.
We are looking for a Team member to join our Production unit to use traditional and home-made methods to produce the best tasting food for our customers.
The role will include food preparation and kitchen porter duties to support the Chefs and Bakers in our hot production kitchen and bakery.
This is a full time position of 36.25 hours per week in 5 shifts over 7 days. (Earliest start time is 6am and latest finish is 4pm) This is a fixed term role from 1st March 2019 – 30th September 2019.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we’d love to discuss it with you further.
What we can offer you
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £8.13 per hour (different rates of pay for those aged under 18)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services which is subsidised by us for our colleagues
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata'd for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us
Apply for Kitchen Team Member - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly