Are you aged 16-19 and looking for a career in Fitness? - Doncaster
Diploma in Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercise Science Level 2 and Level 3
The Fitness Training Academy is a brand new alterative to college and A-Levels. It is a two-year fully funded course which gives you all the skills and qualifications you need to immediately start a career in the fitness industry.
- Are you are aged 16-19?
- Looking to continue your studies but don’t want to stay on at school or go to college?
- Then YMCA Training’s Fitness Training Academy is the place for you.
Study to achieve a Level 2/ 3 Diploma in Physical Activity, Fitness and Exercise Science QCF.
After completion, you’ll be able to:
- Immediately start a career in fitness as a qualified personal trainer
- Use your qualification to progress on to university or other higher education
- Apply for an apprenticeship and work on the job
Why is this course different?
- Our Fitness Training Academy combines full-time study with access to exciting work placements, so you also get on-the-job experience.
- Unlike traditional FE colleges or sixth forms, you will graduate from our Fitness Training Academy qualified as a L3 personal trainer and can immediately start a career in the fitness industry and are eligible to register with REPS (The Register for Exercise Professionals).
- All our tutors are experienced fitness industry professionals so you learn the most up-to-date information required to succeed
You will gain a monthly gym membership
- We are the UK’s first health and fitness training provider so we understand the industry like no one else.
Course start dates:
Year 1: 10 Sep 2018 – 26 Jul 2019
Year 2: 9 Sep 2019 – 25 Jul 2020
To express your interest, please apply
If you have any questions get in touch by clicking the apply button below.