Level 2 Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship - Eridge Green
Bunny Run Day Nursery are an " Outstanding " provider which offer exceptional childcare 51 weeks of the year from 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
They provide a warm, caring and safe home environment, situated in an idyllic setting which allows every child to learn, grow and have fun every day.
If you are a hard worker, able to work as part of a team and pose an affinity for working with children, then this apprenticeship could be for you.
Your hours of work will be 4 x 10 hour days which includes 8 hours for studying, and you will be given dedicated support from your YMCA Tutor to achieve your Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship qualification
- Being responsible for the care and education of children
- Observing, planning, assessing & accurate record-keeping
- Liaising with parents and management
- Being an excellent role model for staff and children
- Contributing constantly to the caring environment of the nursery
The successful candidate will:
• Be punctual
• Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
• Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade 4 / C or equivalent
• Willing to work towards a level 2 Childcare qualification
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you are the ideal candidate,
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this, get in touch by clicking the apply button below.