Apprentice Nursery Assistant - Northampton
Fledglings Day Nursery and Pre-school provides a wide range of facilities and resources. Children are given the opportunity to develop a spirit of adventure and to discover their unique talents and abilities.
You’ll be working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between 09 :00 PM to 18:00PM and earning a wage while you complete your Early Years Educator (Advanced) Level 3 work based qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce.
- To assist with the preparation of the room each morning and with the clearing away of toys/equipment throughout the day.
- Work with the Pre-Prep team in maintaining a high standard of hygiene and safety within the classroom and toilet area
- Contribute to the daily monitoring and assessment of pupils where particular needs have been identified.
- Lease with other members of the department in order to share information and concerns of particular children.
- To contribute to the development of the Nursery & Pre-Prep department and undertake further training were necessary.
- To assist with the supervision of children in toilet nappy area and outside the classroom.
- ssist with the supervision and clearing away of all meal/snack times.
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience working or being with children
- Will have a naturally kind and caring attitude
- Level 2 work based qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-E or equivalent
Just apply now and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you are the ideal candidate,
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch by clicking the apply button below.
Nursery Nurse - BorehamwoodEasy Apply!