Apprentice Warehouse Operative - Doncaster
Are you looking to start your career in warehousing? CEFCO are a successful company who are looking for a motivated Apprentice Warehouse Operative to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working full time Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week, earning while you learn. During the year long apprenticeship, you will be given full training and support to achieve your Level 2 Warehouse Operative qualification.
- Picking and packing orders for customers
- Communicating with colleagues to achieve objectives
- Identifing and reporting hazards in the workplace
- Following health & safety procedures
- Allocating goods to appropriate locations
- Checking goods for damages or omissions
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly motivated, focused, confident and outgoing
- Willing to learn and take instructions
- A confident team player with a positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work on your own initiative and think on your feet
- Qualified in GCSE Maths and English - grades 9 – 4 or equivalent
To apply, all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief covering letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you are the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like more information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here, please get in touch by clicking the apply button below.