Traineeship in Warehousing - Doncaster
Are you a South Yorkshire Resident interested in Warehousing and looking to develop your skills in Maths and English and improve your employability skills?
If so then come and join our fantastic traineeship programme as a stepping stone to a career. We have superb warehousing and logistic employers ready and waiting to develop your skills and experience in the workplace. This is a full time programme (4 days per week)for up to 6 months.
A Traineeship Programme offers…
A government bursary paid into your bank account ( if eligible)
- Development of employability skills
- You will be supported into progressing employment, an apprenticeships or further training.
- And if your maths and English is something you wish to improve then we will work towards you achieving GCSE standards.
- We provide small group classroom environments in a less formal environment you might find in college
- Dedicated centres have IT zones and an environment of respect and inclusion
During your programme you will receive one-on-one training to help you gain business skills as well as help you decide what is the best suited career for you. We can offer you work experience with an employer, and a recognised qualification to put on your CV highlighting your readiness for a career.
YMCA Training is a national charity that has an impressive track record of transforming the lives of young people and adults through work-related apprenticeship training and employment support. We believe in setting inspiring goals and working closely with individuals and employers throughout the UK to develop personal, vocational and work-related skills that lead to employment.
Working from our own centres and employer premises throughout England, we are part of Central YMCA established in 1844 as the world's founding YMCA.
If you have any questions get in touch by clicking the apply button below.
Traineeship in Warehousing - DoncasterEasy Apply!