Junior Sous Chef - New Opening - Cardiff Bay
This award winning brand is now recruiting for an experienced Junior Sous Chef for this New Opening, one of the highest calibre to lead & manage a talented kitchen team.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment.
This is an extremely exciting Junior Sous Chef role with a multi award winning, newly established restaurant & bar brand that is set for great expansion over the next few years, so don't miss the boat old chap.
As a Junior Sous Chef of the New Opening you will be very hands on and previous expereince of high volume, fresh food kitchen is ideal
What you get working for us...
- Great salary package
- You must take responsibility for all health and Safety, critical controls and help financial aspects of the kitchen to support the Head Chef
- You must be able to motivate and lead the team.
- You will be able to communicate with all other team members up and down the ladder and cement a strong FOH & BOH relationship
- Meals provided on duty and staff discount
What we look for in our Junior Sous Chefs....
- You must take responsibility for all health and Safety, critical controls and financial aspects of the kitchen to deliver the desired results based on company audits and projected GP's in the absence of the Head and Sous chefs.
- You must have experience in cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes, and be very organised. Ideally, you will have a mixed branded and independent background.
- You must be able to motivate and lead a kitchen brigade in the Head Chefs absence.
- You will be able to communicate with all other team members up and down the ladder and cement a strong FOH & BOH relationship.
Come and apply today!