Bartender - London
Bartender - Kricket - Brixton, London
We are looking for a passionate, energetic bartender with a can do attitude to join our lovely team at Kricket Brixton.
Located on Atlantic Road under two railway arches, with one arch being an intimate cocktail bar and the other a restaurant.
If you are passionate about food and drinks and want an opportunity to work in one of London's top restaurants, drop us a line.
If you have the following we want to hear from you;
- Prior experience as a bartender and making cocktails.
- Passion for drinks and food
- Willingness to get stuck in
- Attention to detail
- Likes having fun and working within a team
Money We pay up to £11 depending on experience
Why work for Kricket?
- We pay well and reward high achieversWorking closely with the owners Rik and Will
- Regular staff parties, outings and activities
- Weekly food and drinks training
- 50% Family and friends discount across the Group
- A young growing company with great staff retention
- Hospitality Action scheme for every employee
- Loyalty rewards including extra holidays
- Kricket has a fantastic reputation, having recently retained our Michelin Bib Gourmand.
- Annual xmas bonus
A bit more about us
Kricket began life in a 20-seater shipping container in Brixton. Now with permanent sites in Soho, Brixton and White City, Kricket has become a staple part of London’s restaurant scene with its Indian Inspired cooking and design led restaurant spaces. Our focus from the start has been to create seasonal, modern Indian plates and drinks, served in a relaxed space. We combine British ingredients with the authentic flavours, aromas and spices of India.
If you are passionate about food and want the opportunity to work with one of London’s tops restaurants/brands, please send us your CV.
To be suitable you must have the correct working permit/visa.