Supporter Services Coordinator - London
Supporter Services Coordinator - London Zoo / Full-Time including weekends
We’re ZSL, an international conservation charity. Our vision is a world where wildlife thrives and we’re working every day to achieve this. From investigating the health threats facing animals, to helping people and wildlife live alongside each other, we are committed to bringing wildlife back from the brink of extinction. Through the work of our pioneering scientists, our dedicated conservationists and our unrivalled animal experts in our two zoos, we guide and enable others in the UK and all across the world. Inspiring, informing, empowering – working for wildlife.
ZSL is looking for a Supporter Services Coordinator to join our busy Supporter Services and Membership Team, based at ZSL London Zoo. The Supporter Services team is a single point of contact for general enquiries, members and donors, as well as being the portal through which other ZSL products and experiences can be sold and booked. Contact with supporters will be made via inbound and outbound phone calls, email and face-to-face in order to maximize revenue for ZSL.
Please note, this role will be based at London Zoo and will be a full-time position (5 days a week) including weekends.
We will be holding interviews for this role on Friday 28th June.
- Be educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent
- Be comfortable speaking to people over the telephone dealing with queries.
- Have excellent numerical, written and oral skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and customer care skills too; experience working in a customer service department within a charity would be an advantage.
- Be objective and target driven; highly organized and able to work well under pressure
- Have a good working knowledge of a customer relationship management system within a charity or commercial environment; a good working knowledge of SR04 would be advantageous.
- Preferably have an understanding of Bankers Automated Clearing Systems (BACS) and HM Revenue & Customers (HMRC) in regard to Gift Aid.
If you have the imagination to not only problem solve but to create new opportunities to support the key departments within ZSL, then we would love to hear from you.
Applicants will need to upload their CV plus a covering letter (detailing relevant experience and skills, stating why they want the position and including details of availability) and can do this by clicking the "Apply for this job online" button.
Receptionist - LondonEasy Apply!