New Opening Opportunities - London
New Opening! Opportunities at The Hoxton, Southwark
The Hoxton, Southwark is launching this summer!
This will be the latest addition to our global Hoxton family and our third in London. There’ll be 192 rooms, a bustling ground-floor restaurant, bar and terrace, a mezzanine featuring The Apartment (our unique meeting & events concept), a stunning roof-top restaurant & bar with views to die for, and 5 floors for our brand-new coworking concept.
It's going to be quite something! But it’s the team that will make it stunning – so if you’re keen to join our team, we want to hear from you.
You can let us know you’re generally interested or that you’re keen on a particular team:
- Front Office/Reception
- Restaurants and Bars
- Culinary and Kitchen
What we’re looking for…
- It’s the contribution you’ll make to the team that matters most. If you’ve got previous experience that’s great – there are plenty of roles where that will be invaluable. But if you’re up for giving us a try, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you…no clones in suits here
- Passion for great hospitality: you’re all about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has a laugh along the way
What’s in it for you…
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension and life insurance
- A health cash plan, through which you can easily claim money back on things like dental, physiotherapy and contact lenses
- Take care of your physical & mental wellbeing through a support help line, gym discounts, virtual GP surgeries and more
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Access to our Coworking space on evenings & weekends to work on your side-hustle
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!