Resort Driver (summer) - France
Resort Driver - Skibound Summer
We are looking for the best of the best to join our team for this year’s summer season in the French Alps.
The low down…
Our resort driver is essential to the smooth running of the Summer Season. No two days will look the same. From couriering stock and inventory between resorts, to collecting excited, new starters from the airport you will spend your days on the open road. You will often be the first person to meet new staff, so being friendly and welcoming is key.
Safety comes first, so keeping your vehicle in good working order will be at the top of your priority list. Much like the weather, things can be very changeable in resort, so being able to jump in your vehicle and attend a job is really important. Some of the journeys you make will be challenging, so you will need to have a good sense of direction and be able to appropriately plan your routes to make sure you arrive on time. Other duties include assisting with the upkeep of our warehouse in Albertville. Being organised and methodical is critical in this role.
What we’re looking for
- Able to drive and happy to drive in France (must have a clean driving licence and be over the age of 21)
- Comfortable driving in extreme weather conditions, and on service roads
- Excellent customer service skills
- Responsible and reliable confidence to think on your feet and show initiative
- Hard working, yet efficient (means more time exploring the mountains!)
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA