Driver - Europe
Driver - France
RESORT: VAL D'ISÈRE (FRANCE),
We are recruiting for Winter 2019/2020 now!
This is a fantastic job opportunity to work as a Driver in a leading ski resort, based within our luxury winter operation. This position demands a great deal of flexibility and interaction with both guests and colleagues. It is a greatly varied and physical position which will call for a high level of practical ability as well as responsibility and awareness. Our drivers need to be self-motivated, resourceful, proactive, communicative and happy to jump in and help with any situation.
- Ensure that all our guests benefit from the highest level of Scott Dunn service
- Carry out the safe transfer of guests to and from airports/train stations at any time
- Provide a daily driver service for guests to the slopes, restaurants, and local amenities ensuring guests are driven safely
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of Scott Dunn vehicles including all legal requirements
- Transport any persons or goods as and when required
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with all Scott Dunn guests, helping to make their stay their best holiday experience ever
- Ensure stock, linen, bread, and childcare equipment deliveries are made to each chalet on time and efficiently on a daily basis
- Snow and ice clearing
- Daily cleaning of the vehicles in resort – we pride ourselves on having the shiniest, most impressive vehicles in resort
ABILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- Very safe driver
- Work as part of a close team, being prepared to help out in any situation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Good self-motivation
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
- Good practical and mechanical vehicle knowledge and experience
- Impeccable personal presentation and grooming
- Full clean UK/EU driving licence
- Available for the whole season – November until the end of April
- UK/EU passport
Please note – a driving assessment will be part of the recruitment process (in resort or at an external venue in the UK).
- Previous off road or snow/ice driving experience
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience
- Work experience in functions, guest facing roles, previous ski seasons and luxury travel companies
- Second language (French or German)
Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from holders of UK working visas.