Ski Concierge - Canada
Ski Concierge - Four Seasons Resort, Canada
Start/end dates: late Nov/early Dec – March
The 2019 IEC Canadian Visas are limited and going quickly. Apply now to our Work Canada programme for your best chance of securing the visa which allows you to work and travel in Canada for up to two years. Get ready to live the Canadian dream!
BUNAC's fastest growing programme, Work Canada, has just got bigger and better. Our ULTIMATE package guarantees you a seasonal job at a world class ski resort like Four Seasons before you land in Canada, saving you a whole load of stress when you arrive. With support on how to get an IEC Canadian working holiday visa, insurance options and an extensive arrival orientation complete with Canadian resume style writing tips by our in-country partners SWAP, (plus year-round super-chill and super-fun social events with other like-minded travellers) BUNAC's Work Canada Ultimate is your ultimate Canadian adventure that you need to get up, up and away on.
As a ski concierge at the Four Seasons Resort in Whistler, you would be responsible for assisting the guests in their mountain activities and equipment and providing consistent high-quality service.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Previous experience in hospitality is desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to service
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work outdoors from late November through the beginning of April
- Provide information regarding services available at Four Seasons, including directions and open hours
- Guide the guests to services outside the resort, including detailed understanding of Whistler Blackcomb Mountain and how it works
- Provide safe and proper operation of all ski shop equipment
- Ensure safety procedures are followed and report all Guest injuries and actions taken to Ski Concierge Manager and the Security department immediately
- Handle lost and found items
- Respond properly in a resort emergency or safety situation
- Display a high level of professionalism and integrity at all times
- Keep the Ski Concierge and Front Office Manager informed of guest problems or complaints
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Base Camp or Resort Management Staff
*Applicants must hold valid work authorisation (IEC Work Canada visa).