English Teacher - China
Teach English as a Foreign Language - China
Start/end dates: August 2019 (exact date TBC) - up to 6 months
Salary: Up to £300 monthly living allowance
Experience the country with such diverse culture, exquisite architecture and ground-breaking food by Teaching English as a Foreign Language in China. Pass on your knowledge to young children whilst living like a local and earning money as you go. It'll probably be out of your comfort zone, but it will change your life.
TEFL means Teaching English as a Foreign Language. On our TEFL China programme, you'll get fully trained with how to teach children English and earn your TEFL qualification (which looks incredible on your CV). It's a hugely rewarding programme to undertake, because you'll become integrated within the community of another beautiful country and you'll be teaching valuable life skills to the next generation.
WHAT YOU GET:
IN THE UK
- Detailed internship handbook
- Personal support and advice from expert staff
- Flight and insurance booking service
ONLINE TEFL TRAINING
- 120 hours’ online TEFL training
- Accredited teaching qualification
- Dedicated personal tutor
- Airport pick-up and transfers
- Orientation week & Beijing tour
- 20 hours classroom TEFL training
- Cultural activities & sightseeing trips
- Accommodation & some meals provided
- 5 months’ teaching experience
- Transfer to the school
- Access to online teaching resources
- Certificate and professional reference letter
- 24/7 support for the duration of your stay
- Assistance finding work after the internship
WHEN DO I APPLY?
Now! Get your application underway and you could be making a difference in China as early as this winter. Click 'apply now' to find out more information about the programme. It’s time to be the difference.