Personal Trainer - Derby
Personal Trainer / Fitness Trainer - The Gym Derby
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Salary - 12 hours per week
- The rest of your time will be self-employed, keeping 100% of your earnings!
- Paid Holiday & company Sick pay
- In-house development training
- Facebook group to include fitness podcasts and offers
- Quarterly seminars with industry experts
- A HUGE 40% discount with 'My PT Hub', a fantastic app to help you manage your business
- Discounted Public Liability insurance up to £5m with leading provider 'FitPro'
- Discounted financial advice from leading provider 'Financial Fitness'
- Discounts with industry leading Training providers
- Free First aid on renewal
- Access to FREE and discounted CPD's with Fitpro & PTonthenet
- Huge functional areas to train your clients in
- Free Gym membership
- Competitive rental agreement - First week free!
- Set your own price point
- Free Uniform
- No Annual licence fee
- A super-friendly and supportive network to help you build your PT empire
- Exposure to a huge membership base
- A great atmosphere to train your clients
- Employee Assistance Programme
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Finding your fit. It's what The Gym is all about. No matter your shape or size or experience, there's a place for everyone here. Whether you're walking into a gym for the first time or you're training for your 39th marathon, The Gym is where you take yourself to the next level.
We don't wanna make a big song and dance about it (we'll save that for our classes), but it's a pretty great place to work too. Whether you're a personal trainer or running the whole gym, we'll provide a friendly, place where you can learn and improve that is flexible to your needs. It's not all bean bags and massages though, we push everyone to challenge their limits (sometimes further than they think they can go), because it's how you'll get the most out of your body or your career.
The proof is in the (low calorie, high protein) pudding: we have one of the lowest turnovers of staff of any gym company in the country, and happy colleagues make for a happy atmosphere which makes for happy members.
Seeing everyone at The Gym grow by taking on amazing development opportunities in a growing business, and trying their hand at new things gives us a warm fuzzy feeling. And we want everyone who comes to us to get a piece of that amazing just-smashed-my-personal-best action.
It's your gym, your purpose, our promise.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
We're looking to expand our team of excited, diverse people with a box fresh Personal Trainer. But we're not looking for just anyone, no, no, we're looking for you.
You're perfect for the job because you have a passion for health, well-being and all-round excellence. You're driven and full of more energy than one of those banned pre-workout shakes. You'd be all over our gyms like someone who's just had an indulgent Christmas, because you are a fitness freak. You're a proper people person, able to inspire, engage and help your clients' confidence grow as quick as your client base, delivering success to The Gym and its members.
All you need is your level 3 fitness qualification and valid First Aid certificate.
That's you, right?
Come and find your fit at The Gym …