Restaurant Manager - Pontins Sand Bay
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK? At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime. Sand Bay Holiday Park boasts over 300 apartments on-site is situated just over 3 miles from Weston-Super-Mare.
Pontins Sand Bay offers on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends and children’s amusement activities. We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager who can bring enthusiasm to this role.
As Restaurant Manager, you will be required to;
- Ensure the highest standards of food and beverage service.
- Recruit, train and develop restaurant staff.
- Rota staff according to company standards.
- Promote food and beverage sales.
- Communicate with the kitchen to ensure efficient food service.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards.
- Prepare and control departmental payroll costs.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as a Restaurant Manager or Supervisor. You will communicate effectively with other managers, staff and guests.
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.