Host / Team Member - London
Host / Team Member - London
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Heartcore is an exciting, fast growing, privately owned company currently in nine central London locations. Offering small group classes and private training in our dynamic Pilates workout, Barre, Strength & Conditioning, Ride and Yoga.
We are proud to offer an unparalleled experience to our team, as much as we do for our clients. More than a fitness studio, we take pride in bringing life to everything that we do. We look for people with bright, original thinking who know how to deliver a personal touch and bring energy into a space. We value curiosity, passion, and have a collective drive to touch people’s lives.
This spirit of care has formed a powerful blueprint for everything we do at Heartcore. For more than 10 years, building a team of magical people, finely designed and effective training methods, and truly iconic studios — Heartcore is home to a genuinely positive, energized and welcoming soul-to-soul culture.
- Light up the room with enthusiasm and positivity
- Are inspired by the Heartcore brand and participate in our classes, workshops and events
- Are a positive, service-focused health enthusiast who simply loves people
- Can anticipate the needs of our clients, the team around you and effortlessly adapt to a changing environment
- Stay fully aware of our core products, studio offerings, upcoming events, team members, policies – the in’s and out’s – in order to answer queries confidently
- Take responsibility, are organised, self-motivated and adhere to our brand standards
- Develop relationships easily with good business judgement and strong communication skills
- Have experience in a service industry and understand the level of execution needed to make ‘day-to-day’ appear effortless
- Are solution oriented with a great eye for detail, and ultimately show care
- Are familiar with the Mindbody booking system
- Are a flexible morning, evening and weekend warrior, eligible to live and work in the UK
- Running a seamless studio operation and client experience, with responsibilities that span a deep clean and stock take, to driving sales and client care
- Is a genuine, confident and knowledgeable face to our brand
- Offers variety with ad-hoc project work as needed by the team, including meetings to debrief on client feedback, brainstorming ideas and suggestions for more efficient sales and client retention
- Are a fun loving, hard-working and committed team united in our goal
- Offer a competitive salary, monthly performance bonus and pension scheme
- Provide professional development and opportunities for career progression
- Tailor a benefits package for you, including complimentary and discounted training for yourself, family and friends, with additional offers from selected partner brands
- Provide a supportive, caring and nurturing work environment
- Get together for company social events
Think we’d be a good match? Then we would love to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We will reply within 14 days to all applications.
Apply for Host / Team Member - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly