Team Member - Nights (Part time) - Gloucester
Team Member - Nights - Gloucester Services
What we're looking for
Our customers care about food and where it comes from and we want you to talk to them about our delicious produce and brilliant producers.
Responsibilities may include:
- Customer service
- Operating a till
- Hot food service
- Barista coffee service
- Food preparation
- Cleaning duties
- Stock replenishment
Ideally you would have worked in a similar environment, but if you share our passion for good food and enjoy interacting with customers we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values.
We have a vacancy to work 21.75 hours per week in 3 shifts over 7 days, 10pm – 6am or 14.5 hours, 2 shifts over 7 days.
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we'd love to discuss it with you further.
What we can offer you
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £9.51 per hour (Must be over 18 years of age)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops from your first day!
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services, which is subsidised by us for our colleagues. (Set route applies, please see website for details)
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata for part time employees)
- “Birtholiday” an extra shift as leave on satisfactory completion of your probationary period.
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us
Apply for Team Member - Nights (Part time) - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly