Team Member - Sandwich and Salad Making - Gloucester
Team Member - Sandwich and Salad Making - Gloucester Services
What we're looking for
Do you share our passion for good food and service and want to be part of a great team?
Do you want the opportunity to work with fresh local ingredients?
Ideally you would have worked in a similar environment, but if you share our passion for good food and enjoy interacting with customers we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values.
We are looking for people to join our kitchen production department as a team member to help produce all of our sandwiches and salads for our cafe, Farmshops and filling stations.
Responsibilities will include, customer service, including working on the till, hot food service, barista coffee service, and ensuring food and our café areas are well presented, in addition to assisting with food preparation and cleaning duties.
We have a variety of positions for a fixed term until 30th September 2019. 21.75 hours a week (3 days) and full time (shifts are usually 6am until 2pm but on occasion may be a little later).
Sound like you?
Then send us an application and we would love to discuss it with you further.
What we can offer you
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £8.51 per hour ( different rate if under 18)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services which is subsidised by us for our colleagues
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us
Apply for Team Member - Sandwich and Salad Making - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly