Catering Team Member - Summer Fixed Term - Gloucester
Catering Team Member - Gloucester Services
Summer Fixed Term
We are looking for people to join our catering department as a team member to deliver excellent service to our customers across all of our catering outlets.
Ideally you would have worked in a similar environment, but if you share our passion for good food and enjoy interacting with customers we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values.
Responsibilities will include, customer service, including working on the till, hot food service, barista coffee service, and ensuring food and our café areas are well presented, in addition to assisting with food preparation and cleaning duties.
We have a number of these exciting opportunities with varying hours and shifts. Number of hours available are 14.5 hours (2 days), 21.75 hours (3 days), 29 hours (4 days) and 36.25 hours (full time).
Sound like you?
Then send us an application and we would love to discuss it with you further.
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across our six Westmorland Family businesses including;
- Pay £8.51 per hour ( different rate if under 18)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Bus service from Gloucester City Centre to Gloucester Services which is subsidised by us for our colleagues
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata for part time employees)
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Lots of opportunity to grow your career with us
Apply for Catering Team Member - Summer Fixed Term - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly