Deputy General Manager - Crawley
Deputy General Manager - Crawley Club
Full time, 44 hours (including evenings & weekends)
Are you ambitious, reliable and resourceful with brilliant leadership skills? Interested in a rewarding career with excellent development opportunities and great benefits?
We want you to be our new Deputy General Manager!
You’ll run the club with the General Manager, leading confidently across all areas of the business and smashing business targets. No two days will be the same and you’ll enjoy flexible working hours, but ultimately you’ll be working with the General Manager to drive the business forward - that means offering exceptional customer service and an exciting, effortless, on-brand experience to every player who walks through the door.
- relentless passion for exceptional customer service
- a knack for delighting our players every day a
- a flair for leading people and encouraging the best from every team member
- no problem meeting and exceeding your business goals and in-club targets
- the confidence to take responsibility for club and people performance when the General Manager is away
- a real, tangible positive impact on our business
- your whole team talking about you, saying “Wow, that new Deputy GM is so driven, supportive, and motivating!”
In return for your skills, we offer an exciting, challenging role in a dynamic, rapidly-expanding business and a competitive rewards package. You’ll also get massively discounted food in our clubs and free Bingo every month (obviously). Plus, Deputy General Managers get all this from day one:
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 33 days Annual Leave including public holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance* Childcare Vouchers
So, why Buzz Bingo?
We’re proud to be the UK’s biggest Bingo club on the high street - and we’re still growing. That means we need more excellent people to join us for the exciting journey ahead. We’re rebranding, going online, and everyone here has a very important role to play in building the buzziest Bingo community in the world.
We go the extra mile
Joining us means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it’s true. Our teams in Club Support Centre and our clubs across the country are smart, energised, and passionate about what they do. We know each person here can make a big difference, so we’ll support your professional goals, give you what you need to thrive, and help you accomplish the right results – whatever your role. We’re dedicated to building Bingo’s Buzziest Community every single day and making our players feel as much a part of our family as we do.
Come and be part of something exceptional. Apply now and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.