Bar Manager - Luxury Country Estate - Leatherhead
Bar Manager - Leatherhead
The Bar Manager will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Club House Bar, ensuring all beverage orders are fulfilled in a friendly and timely manner for our members. This role will deputise for the Club House Manager in their absence.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bar Manager to lead the bar team at The Club House. The key focus for this role is to ensure the smooth preparation and delivery of hot and cold beverages for our members and their guests. The Club House is an exclusive area where we can truly personalise our service to create a bespoke, luxurious environment for our golf club members.
- Ideally HCIMA qualified or equivalent Personal Licence Holder.
- Knowledge of cocktails, wines and spirits is essential.
- Knowledge on licencing laws would be advantageous.
- Ability to lead and motivate a small team to deliver a seamless, memorable guest experience.
- Immaculately presented with exceptional communication skills.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
Your benefits will include:
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Earn up to £500 for recommend a friend scheme
- Monthly recognition programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company
- Social events
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.