Receptionist - Solihull
Receptionist - Limes Country Lodge Hotel
Due to our current expansion programme which is increasing our bedroom capacity from 18 to 28 bedrooms, in additional to adding a brand-new restaurant we are now looking for a new receptionist to enhance our current team.
The Limes Country Lodge Hotel is an independent family-owned hotel set within 6 acres of stunning countryside. We’re very close to the M42 Junction 3, easily accessible from Earlswood, Solihull and Redditch.
Are you able to……
- Be the face of The Limes and ensure all guests receive a warm welcome to their arrival.
- Ensure all emails and telephone enquiries are answered efficiently and ensure all information is correctly recorded.
- Deal with all aspects of the billing processes for individual guests, charging, taking payments, and sending receipt confirmations.
- Effectively communicate with all guests to advise of all hotel services including keeping up to date with special offers to provide accurate information to all guests.
- Make reservations for guests according to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately.
- Build good relationship and rapport with guests
- Address any complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Keep the front desk area clean and tidy at all times.
- Report all maintenance issues to the relevant teams to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
- Attend all training, as required and maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas including other departments.
- Undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing, amending contracts to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
To be successful in this role you must have experience in a client facing environment and this will ideally be within hospitality or corporate industry. You must also possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) with a great level of English
- Have an outgoing and friendly/caring personality.
- Be proficient in IT with web based programmes, hotel computer system, outlook email and Microsoft word/excel/power point
- Excellent professional telephone manner
- Work effectively to deadlines and to a hotel standard with strong organisational skills
- Projecting a smart professional business image at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and have flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations. Be effective at multitasking in a fast paced environment and always maintaining a calm approach
- Impressive time management and organisational skills
- Forward thinker with ability to identify customer needs in a proactive manner
In return we offer……
- A progressive wage structure
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free uniform
- Limes service recognition rewards
- Continual training programmes
- Recruitment incentive scheme
- Birthday Treats
- Long service rewards
If this sounds like your ideal role please email your up to date CV.
Apply for Receptionist - Solihull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly