Assistant Manager - Wigan
Assistant Manager - Powerleague Wigan
Powerleague is the original and premier provider of 5 a side football in the UK. It all started in 1987 and we are now the world’s largest provider with 35+ clubs across Europe.
At Powerleague our goal is to bring our local communities together, sharing the good times, and being proud of where we’re from! Our club teams are an essential part of our players experience, we are an energetic, motivated workforce and have a passion to serve! We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and taking action!
As the Assistant Manager your role is to provide support to the Club Manager looking after the team and ensuring the efficient operation of the centre with the aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
Assistant Manager- Your Accountabilities
- Lead and drive forward your team in doing the right things to achieve our KPI’s
- Identify opportunities to maximise profitability and performance of the site
- Conduct daily centre walks to ensure centre standards are maintained
- Ensure all systems, POS procedures and centre operational procedures are utilised and adhered to in line with company expectations
- Lead by example to create a culture of exceptional customer service
- Deliver a ‘World Class’ customer service at all times
- Recognise and reward great behaviours to show your team what great looks like
- Ensure all new starters are trained in line with Powerleague’s Induction
Finance / Sales
- Work with ROM to set Club budgets and sales action plans
- Maintain up to date knowledge of weekly sales performance and take any appropriate actions
- You are an assistant manager that has a strong commercial acumen & you are a strategic thinker
- You have proven ability to lead and manage a team
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and an innate desire to succeed!
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a passion for customer service, and a strong sales background
- Adaptable and versatile
This is an exciting time to join the Powerleague team! We are a very passionate and driven workforce. We notice and reward for hard work and good results! APPLY TODAY!