Sales Manager - Carlisle
A Debenhams Sales Manager is top of their field. They are ambitious, passionate, service focused and above all, they are inspirational leaders who will drive our teams to succeed.
We’re all about the customer. We want them to have a fun, confidence-boosting and sociable shopping experience with us. Our evolving Designer at Debenhams collections, flawless visuals and iconic brands make us the perfect destination and a place for you to make your mark.
Our leaders need to reflect the pride and passion that we have for our brand, and have the retail acumen to drive sales and keep our shoppers coming back; after all they’re at the heart of everything we do.
As Sales Manager in Debenhams you must:
- Put the needs of our customers at the centre of every decision
- Lead and inspire your team
- Recognise opportunities for change and embrace the vision of our business for the future
- Take ownership for the running of a Debenhams department
- Work with energy, pace and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Make sound commercial decisions which will drive Sales, store account cards and in store orders
- Promote an environment of on-going personal development and growth
We are looking for an established manager who can manage a large team and high turnover department, and is looking to make their mark and establish themselves in a senior leadership role.
A management career with Debenhams is designed with you in mind. We will give you the opportunity to push your boundaries and develop your skills, whilst also developing your team around you. Our culture allows you the freedom to make your mark, drive your department, and grow in to larger roles.
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?