Bar Manager - Bournemouth
This award winning brand is recruiting now for a Bar Manager of the highest calibre to join our team at Cosy Club.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment.
This is a very exciting Bar Manager's role, with a multi award winning, newly established restaurant & bar brand that will continue great expansion over the next few years, so don't miss the boat!
The position is very hands-on and we will not consider applications without suitable experience or managing busy bars, and delivering cocktails to superb standards.
What you get working for us...
- Great pay and acheivable bonus
- Monthly company incentives, including Trips Abroad, Distillery/Brewery Tours, Cold Hard Cash, Festival Tickets and much, much more.
- Training courses; from coffees to cocktails & First aid to Food Hygiene, we'll make you the best of the best.
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at!
- The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in the history of staff parties; LOUNGEFEST!!
What we look for in our Bar Managers...
- You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail regarding service and standards, and be a highly organised and effective man manager, being able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this important site effectively,
- You MUST have experience of working within a branded/premium Bar/Restaurant environment and be comfortable in dealing with a high volume bar. You need to understand and be able to coach and manager bartenders on exactly what it takes to run a busy bar,
- Extensive cocktail experience is very important for this role - an understanding of what makes a spiffing cocktail is a must.
- You must have proven knowledge of stock procedures and understand ordering and par levels,
- This position would ideally suit an existing Bar Manager or Assistant Manager of a high volume bar, looking for a company that will develop you personally as well as learning how to run the bar aspect of a busy premium venue too!
Is this your next step... apply today
General Manager - BasingstokeEasy Apply!