Conference & Events Supervisor
Join us as a Conference and Events Supervisor
Principal York Hotel are looking for a Conference and Events Supervisor to join our Events Management Team.
Benefits of Working as a Conference and Events Supervisor:
- Competitive Salary Plus Service Charge
- 39 Hours Per week (Working 5/7 Days)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays which increases annually up to a maximum of 33 day
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As a Conference & Events Supervisor, you will play a key role in assisting the Events management team in delivering the highest standard of service including Food and Beverage service to all our guests, in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
You will supervise our excellent team to ensure our guest’s event runs smoothly, their food and drinks arrive efficiently, and their expectations are exceeded through the department delivering an exceptional event experience.
Our Conference and Events Supervisor will be an individual who is passionate about creating a great hospitality environment, is engaging, outgoing and confident with a great eye for detail
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous along with previous supervisory or Team leader experience.
So if you have experience as a Team leader in the Food and Beverage Industry, why not join a winning team in one of York's most friendly hotels were we put our Guest at the heart of everything we do?
If you feel you are the right candidate for the Conference and Events Supervisor, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.