Club Manager - Barnet
Club Manager – Powerleague Barnet
Powerleague is the original and premier provider of 5 a side football in the UK. It all started in 1987 and we are now the world’s largest provider with 35+ clubs across Europe.
At Powerleague our goal is to create exhilarating, sporting team occasions within our local communities. Our club teams are an essential part of our players’ experience. We are energetic and motivated with a passion to serve! We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and taking action to ensure we continue to provide the very best level of service to our players and customers!
Club Manager- Your Purpose:
As the Club Manager your role is to create an environment that is welcoming for our customers, both new and loyal!
Club Manager - Your Responsibilities:
- Lead and motivate your team to achieve your KPI’s
- Identify opportunities to maximise profitability and performance of the club
- Ensure that high standards are maintained at the club
- Ensure all systems, POS procedures and centre operational procedures are utilised and adhered to in line with company expectations
- Lead by example to create a culture of exceptional customer service
- Recognise and reward great behaviours
- Set goals, regularly review results and support your team
- Recruit, recognise and develop the best talent
Club Manager – You have.….
- a track record of delivering results
- strong commercial acumen
- proven ability to lead and manage a team
- an entrepreneurial spirit and an innate desire to succeed!
- excellent communication skills
- a passion for customer service and a strong sales background
- an adaptable and versatile approach
This is an exciting time to join the Powerleague team due to new investment and direction! The club manager role at Barnet is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled manager in one of our flagship clubs. We notice and reward hard work and good results!