The Day Porter role is an essential role for the hotel and the first and last impressions for the guests at Cliveden House.
What Will You Be Doing?
Below are some of the duties and responsibilities of our Day Porters:
- To be respectful and confident at meeting and seeing off all arriving and departing guests during shift;
- To ensure all arriving Hotel and Restaurant guests’ cars are parked, if required;
- To be confident and intuitive in ensure no guests are left waiting in any area of the Great Hall or public areas for an excessive amount of time without being spoken to;
- To take pride and be passionate about ensuring all public areas are tidy and set up at all times to the required standard;
- To show teamwork and flexibility and assist Reception in peak periods with guest enquiries, issuing of keys etc; and
- To establish a courteous, respectful, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- Temporary staff accommodation
- Free staff meals
- Uniform provided
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- …and so much more.
If you find the buzz and pace of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!