Assistant Lounge & Bar Manager - Luton
New opportunity not to be missed!
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Assistant Lounge and Bar Manager to join our growing team. You will receive a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits.
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa is one of the country's finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam's Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
The Assistant Lounge and Bar Manager role:
Be responsible for assisting the Lounge and Bar Manager in overseeing all food and beverage operations within the Mansion House. To provide the highest quality of guest service in the Lounge and Bar with the aim at all times to exceed customer expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction, maximize repeat custom and maintain quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to join the management team.
The Assistant Lounge and Bar Manager role will:
- Need a strong operational track record in the restaurant industry, with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills, be highly organized, passionate and self motivated.
- Be enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- Have proven experience of managing a team is essential as is the ability to train, develop and motivate people to achieve the targets that will be set.
- Be able to demonstrate a successful career within restaurants that shows excellent customer care and management skills.
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate, including:
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Company personal contributory pension scheme
- Exceptional preferential rates for staff and their families - subject to availability
- Discounts on food and treatments - where available
- A share in the Company Gratuities scheme
- An Employee Assistance program managed by Hospitality Action
- Staff Christmas Party
- Free Car Parking
- Discounted stays with Small Luxury Hotels of the World