Chef - Exeter
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef - Exeter Golf and Country Club
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Chef to join the kitchen team at Exeter Golf and Country Club.
The ideal Chef candidate will be already enjoying a career as a Commis Chef or CDP within the South West Hospitality and Leisure Industry and looking to develop their career to the next level within a high-quality business.
Salary / Benefits
- Chef: £20,000
- We provide Chefs Whites
- Discounted meals on duty
- Free staff parking
- Use of the gym, squash courts, tennis courts and pools after 3 months employment.
The Successful Chef Candidate should have:
Experience and Qualifications
- Educated NVQ level 2 or above in Professional Cookery.
- Be customer focused to provide an excellent service.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Hardworking, flexible, willing to learn and thrive in a busy environment.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Working in one of our two busy kitchens that provides food for our Sports Bar, Family Bar, main restaurant and function rooms.
- You will help to develop our food and drink experience by continually improving and delivering excellence through leading by example.
In this role you will have the chance to learn new skills and progress your management and leadership abilities while working with a brigade of talented and committed chefs. We cook everything from scratch unlike many of the chains and other establishments in the area. If you like creating and presenting dishes properly then we are the employer for you.
Exeter Golf and Country Club has long featured as one of Exeter’s most prominent establishments. We have in the region of 5,200 members who play golf, squash, tennis or racketball, use the gym and fitness classes, swim in our indoor and outdoor heated pools or simply relax with friends over a drink or a bite to eat. We host the annual South West Chefs Awards dinner along with the Trencherman’s Guide Seven Chefs dinner, both associated with Michael Caines MBE.
Always evolving to make the most of our history while striding forward for the future, our mission is to provide ‘your perfect day, every day’, whether guests visit for sport, fitness, food or our award-winning spa.
If you are invited to attend an interview you may be required to spend an hour or two in our kitchen so that Head Chef Adam Little can assess your cooking skills along with your personal skills.
Apply for Chef - Exeter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly