Fluent French Customer Service Host - Corsica
Put your French Language skills to good use and work on the stunning Island of Corsica this summer!
The Customer Service Officer is at the forefront of ensuring that our customer have an excellent experience whilst they are on holiday with us. In this customer-facing role you will build and maintain excellent relationships with guests whilst ensuring their needs are catered for at every opportunity.
Whilst overseas you could learn a new sport, explore exciting new places and meet like-minded friends.
- Being the ‘customer host’ – the main point of contact for guests, and being a very visible member of the in resort team.Assist with airport transfers.
- Liaising with Italian suppliers
- Handling guests complaints and concerns.
- General customer service desk duties including the booking of excursions, cycling tours, restaurants & car hire.
- Preparation and updating of all in resort guest information.
- Informing departments of new arrivals and any special requests.
- In the absence of a first aid officer, dealing with first aid: Accompanying guests to hospital or doctor, dealing with insurance company claims.
Abilities and Skills
- Fluent French
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Present a ‘can do’ attitude
- Innovative approach to solutions and problem solving
- Confident to resolve issues without the need for management
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the Alps in the winter.