Assistant General Manager - Gerrards Cross
An amazing opportunity has become available for a passionate customer focused Assistant General Manager or strong supervisor looking to take their first Assistant Managers position and join Raymond Blanc's Brasserie Blanc and White Brasserie family.
Our restaurants and pub brasserie’s are full of character, contemporary, stylish and welcoming with a unique combination of a traditional French brasserie… with a modern twist. Our food is cooked to order, using the best, freshest, seasonal ingredients. Our buildings are designed beautifully in order to assist you in creating an amazing guest experience where you too can enjoy the moment.Assistant General Manager-Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have great presence and an infectious personality supported by strong communication and leadership skills.
- You are a real team player who thrives on the success of your team.
- Ideally you will have had experience at a managerial level and led a team before.
- Have the ability and drive to want to be a General Manager within 6-8 months
- You are a totally customer and service focused manager with great attention to detail and impeccable standards.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Packages include Tronc
- Meals on duty
- Amazing in-house training programmes to develop you
- Trips, days out and other incentives
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- 50% off your food bill at any White Brasserie or Brasserie Blanc site
- Work for an award winning company continuing to grow
- A fun, passionate, energetic management and Ops team to motivate and inspire you while we have fun and encourage you to be yourself
- Work in a restaurant that's decor emulates style, quality and class
Our success is determined by you succeeding!!!