Front of House Team Member - London
Front of House Team Member - Le Pain Quotidien Hampstead High Street
We are looking for friendly and charismatic front of house staff who have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service to join the Le Pain Quotidien family in London
If you feel like you fit the above criteria and you have a passion for food, then we have a place for you in the LPQ family. We think of our restaurants as a home away from home, where both our team members and guests feel comfortable, relaxed and cared for. Whilst previous experience is beneficial it is not essential as we offer continued training to develop your skills and progress your career in to management.
By joining the LPQ family you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate, plus, a share of the service charge and cash tips
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
- A free meal on every shift plus a 50% discount if you are still peckish
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Le Pain Quotidien stores
- Perks and discounts via Perkbox, which includes free cinema tickets, free coffee, free phone insurance and discounts in spas, salons, gyms and more.
- A better work/life balance, very few of our sites are open past 9pm.
We pride ourselves on fresh, organic and healthy food, launching as a small bakery in Belgium, 1990 – 28 years on we are now a global organization with over 250 locations. We have stayed true to our roots creating the communal feeling that originated in Belgium throughout all our restaurants and we are still using the same bread recipes which were created by LPQ 28 years ago.
If you would love to join the LPQ family we would be delighted to receive an application from you.