Events and In Room Dining Service Manager
You will work with the Events & In Room Dining Operations Manager to lead a team in the successful running of Events and In Room Dining across 240 acres of beautiful hotel grounds at Coworth Park.
Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection's country house hotel and spa near Ascot, is a 70-room country house hotel, set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland it is the only hotel in the UK with its own polo fields and an equestrian centre with stabling.
- You will have full responsibility for the smooth running of the In Room Dining function
- You will support with running of events across the hotel, to include events spaces, The Spa, The Barn restaurant our outside within our grounds and meadow.
- Coordinate and supervise the Events operations team from set up to service of events from conferences, private dinners to weddings.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef and kitchen team and Events Sales team to ensure the smooth running of events.
- Provide daily briefings and delegate responsibilities between the team to across In Room Dining and Events.
- Attend menu tastings and liaise with clients on their individual events and requirements
- Attend weekly function meetings and daily hotel briefings
- Assist with writing rotas and managing absence for the team
- Assist with ordering and stock control whilst controlling operating costs, payroll and expenses against the P&L
- Have a hands on approach in both areas of the team, to ensure Events and In Room Dining are maintaining the highest five star level of service at all times.
- Previous experience of Events or In Room Dining is desired
- Excellent presentation
- Highly organised
- Team player with experience of supervising a team
- Ability to work full time and meet required shift patterns
We strongly believe in investing in our people and our benefits are designed to look after every aspect of your welfare. Benefits include contributory pension scheme with life assurance, 28 days holidays (including bank holidays), complimentary meal whilst on duty, provision of uniforms and laundry of uniforms, on going learning and development, occupational health advice and free nights on a bed & breakfast basis at our sister properties within the Dorchester Collection.