Club Manager - Bootle
Club Manager (Sales and Operations) - Hugh Baird, Bootle
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic, driven and commercially astute Club Manager at Lifestyle Fitness – Bootle. The club is attached to Hugh Baird College the successful candidate will be expected to continually improve members experience and ensure there is a positive return on investment for all stakeholders.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about health and fitness and committed to achieving the highest standards of service. By successfully managing a small team the successful candidate will be expected to achieve the objectives listed below.
The role objectives
Ensure that a proactive approach to generating leads and converting them into sales is taken by the Club’s Team.
Responsible for ensuring that the Club’s sales and retention targets are attained.
Complete gym tours with prospective customers.
Liaise with the senior management team providing regular feedback on membership numbers and campaigns.
Responsible for the smooth running of the club and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
To undertake all health and safety checks, liaising with the National Operations Manager where necessary.
Manage the day to day service delivery from self-employed Personal Training team.
Oversee the club’s class provision.
Effective rota, payroll and budget management.
Who is the right person for this role?
- A proactive individual who is comfortable working within a target driven environment.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills are essential.
- An ability to work collaboratively with others and when required provide leadership for the team.
- You will be able to work autonomously, contacting support functions when necessary to seek advice or resolve any potential issues.
- Experience in a fitness environment or an active interest in the industry.
- Budgeting or reporting experience is desirable for this role.
The role holder is required to work 40 hours a week, with some evening hours. Weekend working maybe required.
The right candidate will find the role both challenging and exciting; relishing the opportunity to contribute to the future of the business. A DBS check is required for this role.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive annual salary and the ability to earn additional income through a generous bonus scheme.
- On target earnings of £30K+.
- Full time permanent post.
- Twenty Two days annual leave.
- Pension Scheme.
- Full training and support.
- Of course, a free gym membership!
Is this you? Apply now… To apply please send your CV.
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting an application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.