Accommodation Planner - Pontins Southport
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK? At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime. Pontins Southport is one of the largest holiday parks in the Northwest, boasting an impressive 770 accommodation units.
Pontins Southport offers on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends and children’s amusement activities. Due to popular demand we are looking to recruit an Accommodation Planner to join our enthusiastic team.
As Accommodation Planner you will be required to;
- Work with Reception and Housekeeping Managers to ensure that all apartments are allocated prior to guest arrival
- Produce coach and tour rooming lists
- Ensure that an up-to-date expected guest list and wall chart is provided to the main gate each check-in day
- Apartment moves are to be managed with stock levels and recorded on the reservations system
- Monitor stock levels on a continuing basis and manage any anomalies and risks of oversell
- Ensure that a clear log is made for any non-arrivals
- Manage the allocation of apartments for group bookings or special events
- Print vouchers and ensure that any reservations that have been upgraded are clearly designated
The successful candidate must be organised, self-motivated, computer literate with strong communication skills. They will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service. Knowledge of AS400 would be advantageous.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.