Events Floor Manager – The River Lee Hotel, Cork
From grand dinners and business meetings to extraordinary weddings, if you are passionate about events and want to lead an operational team that is dedicated to hospitality, this opportunity to join our Events team is perfect. As Events Floor Manager you will play a crucial role in the smooth running of a wide variety of meetings and events. Working directly with our Event Manager, you will lead our events team in the preparation and execution of events, adhering to our high standards and ensuring that all guests have an exceptional experience when attending events within The River Lee. In addition, you will be the main point of contact for enquiries and requirements on the day of the event. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and organised operator with a keen eye for detail. You will have also previously held a supervisory position within an operational F&B/Events role and be a natural relationship builder and communicator. The perks of working as Events Floor Manager with The River Lee
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As Events Floor Manager at The River Lee, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The River Lee
Set on the picturesque bend in the river, The River Lee is 'The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City'. Cork, Irelands 'second city', is a lively cultural centre with art galleries, museums, theatres and a vibrant night life. The River Lee is one of Cork's leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting event spaces and the new River Club restaurant, bar and river side terrace.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces in 2017 and again in 2018.
Don't be shy, apply today to join us as Events Floor Manager
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofit
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.