Deputy Manager - Feltham - Feltham
- Job Type
- Full Time
Are you ready for operational responsibility? These are roles acting as the number two to our Restaurants General Managers, so you'll need to be!
What a supreme challenge. Taking the reigns in their absence, running shifts, getting the team all fired up to deliver the most outstanding service in the industry.
This is the fast lane to running an entire restaurant. So don't ponder it for too long. Let's see the skills that'll impact on our entire business! Show us you've got what it takes to learn fast, forecast sales and spot opportunities to make things better. Whether that means getting new team members up to speed with Hut life. Or stepping in to serve guests on our busy Saturday nights.
We love your ambition to work your way to an RGM role fast. But you're going to have to prove to us just how great your team management skills already are. Full of big ideas, great at turning them into realities and utterly guest focused, you'll be ready to deliver every single time.
Role highlights - just a taste!
- Build on your day-to-day operations knowledge
- Become equipped to run the business in the Restaurant General Manager's absence
- Forecast sales like you can see into the future
- Be a training, scheduling, shift-managing, payroll-administering genius
- Take on all kinds of commercial responsibilities, learning everything you need to become an RGM
Come see what real freedom to develop tastes like. Recognition like you've never known it. More training than you can shake a Hot 'n' Spicy Chicken Strip at. The chance to get yourself to where you want to be and fast. You got it!
* You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.