Head Waiter/Waitress - London
Head Waiter/Waitress - City of London
From £11.50 to £13.50 per hour
M Restaurants are looking for a Head Waiter/Waitress to join our restaurant on Threadneedle Street, in the City!
M Restaurants is a multi-faceted hospitality business, which launched its first venue in the City on Threadneedle Street in November of 2014. Our multifaceted venue, houses the award-winning M GRILL restaurant, a private members lounge, destination cocktail bar, wine-tasting room and a secret Den, all in addition to flexible private dining and event spaces!
Visit our website for more in-depth information about the company, which has been recently described as ‘the most disruptive restaurant in the world’.
What we are looking for!
Are you looking to join a company, which is rapidly growing and looking for the rising stars of the industry? If yes, be ready to join this exciting adventure! A host of benefits, such as complimentary Virgin Active Gym membership, WSET level 2 and 3 courses paid, your daily meals provided, fully paid development training (and much more) all come as standard - for being part of the M-Family.
We are looking for Head waiters & waitresses, to come and join our already fantastic team, with the prospects of growing into more senior management roles moving forward, should your performance and commitment permit, in the very near future.
Our Flagship restaurant in Threadneedle Street is looking for only the best Head waiters & waitresses across London to come and join the team, where you will need to hit the ground running, with your knowledge already at a high level, for what is an integral role for the business.
Why you should apply:
- Free usage of Virgin Active Bank Health club facilities
- All day Sunday closed
- 28 days fully paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- 4 Mindful days fully paid per year, including an Urban Massage Voucher
- 50% Employee discount in all Gaucho and M Restaurants
- Employee of the Month rewards
- 25% discount in our M Wine Store
- Pension contribution opportunities
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Working 35-45 hours per week
- Previous London waiter/waitressing experience, with key technical skills required
- Classic cocktail knowledge, along with good wine knowledge and wine service skills
- Passion for hospitality with a friendly disposition to smile;
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Being well groomed and takes extra care in appearance
- Brand Ambassador
- Understands the role will sometimes require late finish times
- On time and reliable
To conclude, if you are excited about the prospect of joining an exciting team, which is rapidly growing, invests heavily in the internal promoting of their staff, offers a host of outstanding benefits and pays great, then you could become a part of our ever-growing talented team!
Please apply and attach your CV with the venue you are interested in and someone will be with you within 24-48 hours.